Google Panda Algorithm
Suggestion to survive Panda Algorithm Update
- The website should have quality content, unique and no duplicates from other sites or subdomain.
- Update the website often, few times a week.
- Backlinks only from quality websites.
- The websites loads quickly and no viruses / Trojan.
- Reduce your ads. Because too many ads will effects Google ranking.
- High bounce rate will lower the ranking.
- Avoid link farm.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, July 12th, 2011 at 7:05 am and is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.